United States
Staffed with 100% US Employees

When Should You File an Amended Return?

November 12, 2013 by OSYB Staff

If you have discovered a mistake on your tax return from last year, you are allowed to file an amended return within three years. But should you file an amended return is the bigger question you need to be asking. There are pros and cons of filing an amended return. Read here for some tips. 

Related Posts