United States
Staffed with 100% US Employees

Six Tips for Taxpayers with Foreign Income

January 9, 2014 by OSYB Staff

Do you have foreign income? US residents who live and work in a foreign company still have to file a US tax return even if all the income is earned outside the US. You are responsible to file a federal tax return the same way you would if you lived in the US. Read tips here

Related Posts