United States
Staffed with 100% US Employees

Did You Collect the Needed W-9s?

January 25, 2014 by OSYB Staff

Do you have all the W-9s that you need for independent contractors? This form has the contractor’s tax ID numbers which you will need when filing a 1099-MISC if you paid any contractors over $600 last year. If you do not file 1099s you will not be able to deduct more than $599. Read here for more information.

Related Posts