United States
Staffed with 100% US Employees

3 Tax Deductions Available Only to Startup Businesses

February 5, 2015 by OSYB Staff

You might be better off amortizing the deductions over a few years to balance out your eventual profits. To do so, it’s necessary that you file IRS Form 4562 with your first year’s tax return. You can amortize qualified startup and organizational costs, and they don’t have to be on the same amortization period. Read more. 

Related Posts