United States
Staffed with 100% US Employees

What Is the Self-Employment Tax and Why Am I Paying It?

August 27, 2015 by OSYB Staff

The good news for all self-employed individuals, however, is that all of these calculations are built into the forms you file as part of your federal tax return. You can figure out your self-employment tax by using Schedule SE (Form 1040). Closely related to the self-employment tax are quarterly taxes.

Related Posts